- This event has passed.
SPIRITUAL DIVERSITY in EDUCATION
January 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
A fully inclusive whole-child /holistic approach to tolerance and understanding
Friday, January 12, 2018 9:00am – 12:00pm
Presented by Deborah Robin Mech. M.Ed: M.S; CCH; CSC
Bring a Friend
- To facilitate discussion and reflection on “Spiritual Diversity in Education” from a personal and public perspective.
- To achieve new levels of awareness, understanding and firsthand knowledge of diverse religious and spiritual beliefs and practice.
- To be able to identify commonalities among each system.
- To understand and explore the difference between religion and spirituality.
- To facilitate expanded awareness within each individual in regard to their beliefs and those of others.
FOOD FUN FELLOWSHIP
Ballard Parent Center 2375 Congress St. San Diego, CA Room 5