IT EXPANDS OUR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS!
- We are “OPEN AT THE TOP” ( Ernest Holmes)
Principle: We believe in the eternality, the immortality and the continuity of the individual soul forever and ever expanding.
- We are willing to learn about our commonalties and respect our differences as we open our minds and hearts.
- Golden Rule in all faith traditions
- Core Values: Love, Peace, Service, Giving, Forgiveness, Kindness, Compassion
- We step out of our Comfort Zone by choosing to attend Interfaith activities.
IT REDUCES THE BARRIERS of FEAR,
- Prejudice & Misunderstandings are dissipated.
- Myths & lies are brought to light.
(We fear what we do not understand.)
IT CREATES NEW FRIENDS
- Who work for common purposes in Education, Service, and/or Justice
- Who Play and eat together
- Who move past tolerance to FRIENDSHIP
- Who learn how to LISTEN to one another with kindness and compassion.
IT AVOIDS OUR OFFENDING OTHERS
- We learn how to GREET one another so as not to offend one another.
- When in doubt nod, we bow or place our hand over our heart in acknowledgement.
IT HELPS US RECEIVE SUPPORT AS WE SUPPORT OTHERS.
- We Stand Up for, Speak Out for and Support & Care for one another during times of difficulty.
- We STOP the subtle violence with “put down” jokes.
Realize we are all ONE FAMILY–ONE GARDEN MANY FLOWERS – GOD is the GARDENER
Principle: We believe in the incarnation of the Spirit in everyone and that all people are incarnations of the One Spirit.